Indulge yourself in the most culinair city of the Netherlands. Maastricht is the place to be to enjoy culinair delights. Come and visite ‘De Mangerie’ on the first night of your stay and enjoy a Bourgondian three course menu. Make a pit-stop in the oldest pub of Maastricht, where you can have a drink and a quick bite.
On the second evening of your stay you will have a four course menu in one of the ‘Maastricht Culinair’ affiliated restaurants. You can decide in which restaurant you want to enjoy this culinair meal (www.maastrichtculinair.com, upon availabillity). Look forward to our delicious extensive breakfast buffet which is also a culinair delight.
Contents of the package:
• Two overnight stays in an upgraded room with riverview or a clubroom
• Twice the extensive breakfast
• A welcome drink
• A four course dinner in ‘De Mangerie’
• A four course dinner in an affiliated restaurant
• An aperitif in café ‘In den Ouden Vogelstruys’ on the Vrijthof